Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Gray Matter

It's been a crazy week! Thank goodness for hump day! 
 








I'm very excited to reveal my new living room. Like I said before- the orange had to go!

Before:




























During: 















After:











Please pardon the mess! And the Picnik collage. And the blur in the first picture.

But isn't it so much better?! Let's see it again!

Then: 


Now:


I love that it's classier, cooler for the summer, and makes all the white trim pop. I've also started noticing little details in the room that I forgot about. Like my ORB front door hardware. And how pretty the amber hardwoods are.

We also added this beauty to the mix:














She was $10 at the annual flea market at the church in town. She's a little rough around the edges














but there's potential














and I think she'll clean up just fine! After all, it's amazing what a little paint (or stain) can do, right?!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

It really is pretty! Big change!