Monday, March 29, 2010

Gone but not forgotten.

The last 2 weeks have been rough. We've had one family emergency after another, and to say it's taken it's toll is putting it mildly. But we're slowly getting back to speed. Having a very active toddler sorta forces you to get back to "normal" as quickly as possible! She sure does make it easier to smile every day, too.

This weekend I tackled way more than I expected, yet not as much as I hoped. Here's a little taste of what I did take on:

 $3 CL find that will become the middleman here:

I think they'll get along nicely.


I fixed the aqua mistake. But Mr. Nest wasn't so fond. So another fix is in store.

Finally showing off the schoolhouse light fixture knock-off installed. And giving this dresser a facelift.

And a pair of tie t-shirts for my 2 favorite nephews!

I have lots to share this week, so I hope you enjoy. I may have been gone, but the Nest wasn't forgotten.

No comments: